smashers universal predator skin

smasher

hi guys well my old budget skin has come to the end of its life so i have started a skin sculpt .i have starts with the legs first the size of this skin sculpt is a bit bigger than a normal mannequin iam sculpting in medium chavant clay with most leg skins out there i have noticed that they ether have the armour and cod armour and pants sculpted on them well iam sculpting just the leg skin so that the fish nets can go over them and iam going to sculpt the cod pants armour sepairet
as for the chest skin iam going to sculpt this as a three peice again a bit bigger than a standard mannequin

Skins Are in short supply these days. I'm thinking about making my own as well but can't find the right latex material to cast it in :eek:

Skins Are in short supply these days. I'm thinking about making my own as well but can't find the right latex material to cast it in :)
well there foam latex or latex should not be hard for you to find seeing as its mainly projuice is asia

If I may....
Before you get too ahead of yourself with the texture (which is really nice) I would spend more time developing the muscle definition a bit more.

If I may....
Before you get too ahead of yourself with the texture (which is really nice) I would spend more time developing the muscle definition a bit more.
yer i have bin working on that today a real nightmare iv got as much in as i can photos are poo lighting ect iam not to botherd bring to much defo out because theres not really alot of the leg going to be shown once the armour and loins on ect with what i have missed the ellusionist usuper lee can bring in with his artistic airbrushing lol :)

i gotta agree with carlart on this one. some more muscle definition would be nice. you want these to be universal so people can add their own armour. what if people dont want to cake the armour on ala AVP?

just my 2 cents.

well with all thats gone on in my life of late i had had the time to carry on with my sculpting work on the pred skin iam working on the torso at the moment and then back to the legs bulking them out with muscles :)

it looks amazing mate i cant w8 to own one
will the arms be seperate from the chest?
yes iam only reson iam sculpting it this way is so my body can breath lol the leg skin could also be cut down the cruch and sewn at the sides to an undersuit that will stop the sweaty nad syndrome :) of pred suit lol hahahahhaha

No mate this is a good idear I'd rather have it that way it's cooler on the arms

I can't w8 to see it all finished mate

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back