smashers pred

smasher

well i went out for halloween and it was an awesome night apart from to ******* that pulled my dreeds out so the second time this happend in the night i knocked the ******* on his ass so may pred got his first lot of blood on his hands lol well he is a quick video iv added on youtube i hope you like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erzu-C5kb5I :D

Looks great dude.
Sorry to hear about the arse that pulled your dreads out, I had a talk about this with the misses about this, and we both came to the same agreement "no going out in town with the pred skin" much as i like to :D too many arseholes around! bear in mind I live in wales Newport Chav center and other place is cardiff.

Only private partys or MCM Expo for me o_O

Really nice looking suit you have there.
I don't get people that would pull dreads out though, "Hrm that looks cool lets see if we can wreck it"
I don't blame you for dropping him

Looking really good Smasher... love the suit ..I seriously think that sometimes people dont realize that there is a real person in that suit ...I was being spun around by people like a top. I had like four replacement dreads packed up for Halloween ..just in case. And there were a few times that I wished my blades where sharp metal :D

we should start running a book, taking bets on when the 1st video appears on youtube, of a pred beating the snot out of some touchy feely drunk idiot :D

we should start running a book, taking bets on when the 1st video appears on youtube, of a pred beating the snot out of some touchy feely drunk idiot :D

Didn't get it on film but I had to grab said drunken ******** who decided to try to chew at the mask. Not impressed.

You try so hard to make a good looking costume, and people have the nerve to pull out your dreds. Thats freaking horrible =( Sorry to hear that but its good
to hear you defended yourself =D Hey, he is picking on you, why not pick back? Your only defending yourself, despite your in costume. Bleh.. But anyways, great work on the
Costume =D I like it :D

thanks for all the comments guys i still have mods to do on my suit like sculpt and mold new shins backpack but i have all ready casted more of my guantels and over armour that i sculpted ready for my new pred suit iam going to build a lost hunter :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back