smasher bio

well finally bud!! thought I was gonna be old an grey before you finally finished this! lol. Looks awesome matey, nice design concept, now get those lenses in them thar eyes! lol,

top job dude!!! :)

Thats a nice looking bio..........all these sick looking bios are coming out of nowhere,love it.KILLER JOB

Yep, it looks like its ready to smash some stuff up. Nice work man!
thanks bovine13 going to have a go at making 1 useing gelcoat this week for my friend to display in his shop it fits my rubies mask ok but i had to cut the face out a bit so looking at getting a faceless under mask next :)

hi guys got my second bio cast out today but this time iv casted it in gelcoat with fiberglass reinforcement
this 1 is off to my friends shop this week to go on a display stand i cant wait to cast next useing bronze casting powder :)

well iv got 3 casts done today and iv come up with a really cool idear for my display bio to sit on my shelf iam planing to spray the bio with a very light silver paint and then do the hole weathering thing to it then and some uridium lenses to it this is a pichture of what it may look like thanks to mg photo suite

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back