smart disc -- my version

Lflank

Made entirely from foamies:

5640135227_8533f15a14.jpg

5640138249_f86008da32.jpg

I really like your design... How big is the disc? Is it as big as the screen accurate version?

It's a little over eight inches across. I can fit my fingers in the holes to hold it, but I got little hands. ;)

The P2 version was. . . . what . . . ten inches or so across?

Very cool! I love seeing custom weapons. Since each Pred so far always brings out new toys to "play" with it lends to the idea that they each customize there arsenal to fit their needs. Gotta say I like what you did with this.

Very cool! I love seeing custom weapons. Since each Pred so far always brings out new toys to "play" with it lends to the idea that they each customize there arsenal to fit their needs. Gotta say I like what you did with this.

I'm glad everyone likes it. It's just something I knocked together in a few hours while watching TV. o_O

That's a great custom weapon. I really like how you combines the two and could really see it's functionality as well.

I am about to find out where to buy foamies and build one------in your image

P.S.-where did you get the foamies

For foamies, go to Michael's. They're 99 cents a sheet. I think someone else mentioned Walmart, but I've never been able to find them there...

I LOVE that design, brother! Great job...

[quote name='Bo'Skarr' post='289483' date='Apr 26 2011, 06:40 PM']I am about to find out where to buy foamies and build one------in your image

P.S.-where did you get the foamies[/quote]

Heck, you can find foamies anywhere--Walmart usually has them, or any craft supply shop will have them.

BTW, I don't mind if you copy my design, but it's always better to make your own unique design. Make it BETTER than mine.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back