Small Soldiers Scratch-It Sculpt.

SamNamsterling

Scratch_1.jpgScratch_2.jpgScratch_3.jpgScratch_4.jpgScratch_5.jpg Here are some pictures of my latest sculpt/ Scratch-it from the Small Soldiers movie. Scratch-it was always one of my favorite characters, and I've been meaning to model a fully pose-able version of him for a while. All that's left to do is file down some spots, including the joints, and inserting some working ball joints into his head. After that im going to cast a few of them in resin and paint them. Enjoy! She stands at about 5 Inches tall Also iIl be attaching a copy of the screen used gorgonite Emblem on his back

View attachment 478348View attachment 478349View attachment 478350View attachment 478351View attachment 478352 Here are some pictures of my latest sculpt/ Scratch-it from the Small Soldiers movie. Scratch-it was always one of my favorite characters, and I've been meaning to model a fully pose-able version of him for a while. All that's left to do is file down some spots, including the joints, and inserting some working ball joints into his head. After that im going to cast a few of them in resin and paint them. Enjoy! She stands at about 5 Inches tall Also iIl be attaching a copy of the screen used gorgonite Emblem on his back
Looks great

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back