Small Soldiers Scratch-It Sculpt.

Discussion in 'Sculpture and Makeup Effects' started by SamNamsterling, May 17, 2015.

1. SamNamsterling

SamNamsterling New Member

Scratch_1.jpg Scratch_2.jpg Scratch_3.jpg Scratch_4.jpg Scratch_5.jpg Here are some pictures of my latest sculpt/ Scratch-it from the Small Soldiers movie. Scratch-it was always one of my favorite characters, and I've been meaning to model a fully pose-able version of him for a while. All that's left to do is file down some spots, including the joints, and inserting some working ball joints into his head. After that im going to cast a few of them in resin and paint them. Enjoy! She stands at about 5 Inches tall Also iIl be attaching a copy of the screen used gorgonite Emblem on his back

2. robotboy

robotboy Well-Known Member

Looks great

3. Jok3r0314

Jok3r0314 Sr Member

Can't wait to see more :)

4. SamNamsterling

archscratch_1.jpg Archscratch_2.jpg archscratch_3.jpg Almost done wiith him, He needs one or two fine detail painting sessions, but for now this is what he looks like.

robotboy and Jok3r0314 like this.
  5. SamNamsterling

Scratch_1.jpg Scratch_2.jpg Scratch_3.jpg Scratch_4.jpg Final Images for my first scratch-it replica. I plan on making one more a tad smaller to accompany my punch it that is currently in the armature stage of sculpting.

Jok3r0314 likes this.
  6. Jok3r0314

Jok3r0314 Sr Member

I for one am
    a fan of the whole process, if us don't mind sharing at different stages