Small metal movie posters/stills for prop displays

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

I’m getting ready to rework my prop displays, so I thought it would be cool to include small (4”x6”-ish) movie posters from the various movies - and maybe even some small screen cap stills for some of the more obscure props to show them in the context of the movie. I was thinking that metal prints would look cool and be rigid enough for display.

There seem to be plenty of places online who will print on metal, but I’m worried about them not being willing/able to print movie stills/posters due to copyright issues. There are other places that offer much larger prints (usually 12”x16” is the smallest I’ve seen) of movie posters, but that’s too big for my display - it would take up too much room.

Anyone aware of a person or company that offers posters/stills printed on metal in that small of a size? (I’d be open to other solid mediums - wood, acrylic- just not flimsy printer paper)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.