Done Small custom molded silicone part

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm looking for someone to sculpt and mold/cast this white cone shaped knob in the center of this metal rotor. It can be solid or hollow. I would prefer that the rubber it's cast in be as close to this white as possible, so there's no painting or post-production coloring required. Silicone seems like the best way to go, but I'll take anything as long as it's long lasting. I only need 1, but it's probably good to make a spare.

I'd estimate the width at the widest part to be around 1.75" across.

hK3k6o2.jpg

yt2wm36.jpg

Nq3R1bo.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Alternately, I'm thinking of having this printed in nylon. Can anyone help with the 3D model?

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still needing this. Surely someone wants to whip up a quick .stl for me? I'll pay for just design services and hand it off to a nylon printer.