Small Animal skull trophies

M

MiSTRFiNGA

Ive been lookin too, keep your eyes on ebay, Ive seen a few there for cheaper. let me know too!

well for a pred 1 style suit there are some fish skulls, on the tight side there appears to be a gar skull ( oblong head, long slender mouth ) well I know this may sound gross but why not take the skulls of dead animals (completly decayed , nothing but bones left) from local parks, I know I find them all the time, the only other alternative I know is to go to a taxidermist and see if he/she has any lying around,

-Mike

Gonna spend some time with some clay and try to sculpt them. any idea what i could cast them in? resin maybe?

lee

I have a cat skull. I had a beaver skull too but Kim's dog ate it. She ate part of the cat skull too but I superglued a lot of it back together. Wolf is giving me a front portion of a human skull and a couple casted Velociraptor claws with the suit he's making.

I purchased a some skunk skulls and a marten skull. And the size is perfect. Roughly 2 inches wide by inch in depth, or tall. That's with the jaw. You can get em on ebay. I think I paid like 5 to to 9 bucks a piece but also almost the same in shipping. I feel like molding one of them. but we'll see

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back