Slytherin House decorations ?

kialna

Sr Member
Yes I'm a nut. However,

I'm looking for flags, banners, decorations and such, because I like that.
However, I've always found some cheap replica's which didn't look anything like it.

I also love to see bedsheets :lol

I've seen some stuff here, but it's not really...decoration.
Replica Power

I got the WWoHP house banners off ebay,and I`m very please with them,they are made of thick felt with a large Embroidered patch.I bought all 4,and now in the process of making a Hogwarts to match.
hope this helps.

Cool idea. Nice to see some love for Slytherin.

I might be tempted to do a small niche with some banners and stuff to go along with the replacement Slytherin mascot I'm rebuilding.

Is this for just a party or for a permanent decor?

If it's just for a party, I'd get silver and green everything, throw in a few posters of Draco or Snape, hang a few banners and buy little snakes for enhancing tables and favors and such.

If it's for a room as a regular interior, I'd go with something in the line of how the Slytherin Common Room was decorated: black leather couches, lots of dark wood, wrought iron lamps, green velvet curtains, pillows, etc.

Last edited:
It's permanent yes :) i will be moving in 2012, so I might dress my bedroom like the slytherin common room :)

A terrarium with a python won't misstand in it ;)

I was going for more for the dormroom mirror,you see them in the later films in the GRYFFINDOR dorm room,so I thought that all the house dormrooms would have them,with there crest. the scale is off,had to size them to the mirror.I made all 4 house.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back