Slughorn's Hourglass

Welshbird77

Hi,
Can any of my fellow Potter fans tell me when Noble Collection are releasing Slughorn's Hourglass here in the UK?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-16-15-59-45.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-16-15-59-45.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 110
Hi,
Can any of my fellow Potter fans tell me when Noble Collection are releasing Slughorn's Hourglass here in the UK?

I'm asking too, but I am considering not to soon. Is not avaliable on eBay nor on Noble Collection website.. so we have to wait a lot.

The noble collection website here in the UK doesn't seem to get updated very often. There have been a few items released that aren't on the website, such as Ravenclaw 's Diadem, the Golden Egg replica and Tom Riddle 's Diary with Basilisk Fang.

I'm hoping someone will be able to tell me when the hourglass will become available. I guess it's just a case of waiting.

I saw only on on eBay, and that was in 2011. I will try to see in Romania if is avaliable, and if is cheap I will buy it for you and send it to you for free. ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back