Unlimited Run Slothfurnace's ESB/ROTJ V2 Clampcards

slothfurnace

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Meticulously recreated from latest available photos of the Luke ROTJ V2 Saber:

015.jpg

This includes shipping anywhere on the Earth.
This includes the gold plating. I wish gold were cheaper, but it's not. It's gold.
Each card has ESB layout on one side, and ROTJ V2 layout on the other.
Should NOT have to trim, file or cut this card. SHOULD drop right in to your build. You might have to file it some, as not all graflex clamps are created equal. But not large cutting job like last time around.

016.jpg

Pick your option for silver soldering. Silver is not cheap either, nor is my time to solder all these lil things. I am even including an option to solder both sides if you want.

Right now, there's no sign up list, no worries! Just point your internet box over to my store page, and scroll to the bottom. I'll have the cards parked for sale there for now.
http://www.arduinix.com/Main/Store.htm

Not sure where to post a thread for this, as I don't do this very often, so if this post needs to be moved or deleted, feel free to instruct me otherwise.

Thanks again, all. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Your friendly neighborhood sloth.

UPDATE: 2/1/2016:

024.jpg

New batch of clampcards are here, including my TFA / ESB V2 card.

http://www.slothfurnace.com/
Free shipping, make sure to choose your solder option.
Thanks!

Update: new card options, new pricing, check out the store page at www.slothfurnace.com for more info.

Last edited:
The soldering is an option if you want the thinner traces silver plated (soldered). I will post pics of that soon.

Also, if I run out of this first batch overnight, which might happen, I will go ahead and get another batch ordered. Please be patient as I ramp up production on these. I will keep them in stock, but might be temporarily omit from time to time depending on demand.

If a bunch of orders come through and exceed stock, I'll take care of each one personally. No worries, folks.

Thanks for doing this Sloth, the cards look fantastic :)

I've ordered mine (with the ROTJ side silver soldered)

thanks again for your efforts with these

These look wonderful, Sloth. Very nice indeed.

Just have to decide which I require. Very tempted to order one with and one without solder. :unsure
May hold off until you post images of a soldered card.

I can't cope with such decisions... :wacko

Hi folks,

I will post some images of soldered cards as soon as I am able, look for them Monday.

Also, Whoa, that was fast! First batch sold out in less than 8 hours.

Don't worry! More on the way, will have fresh batch in around 12 days.

Anyone who may have ordered before I got a chance to let you all know, I will contact and make arrangements.

Thanks all.

Don't worry! More on the way, will have fresh batch in around 12 days.

Anyone who may have ordered before I got a chance to let you all know, I will contact and make arrangements.

Thanks all.

oh thank the maker, because I'm broke as a joke this week. i got sick to my stomach for a second. thanks for the update ;)

017.jpg

ROTJ V2 Silver soldered, ROTJ Plain... ESB Silver soldered, ESB Plain.

Wow, the ROTJ is a pain to solder, you guys have no idea how hard it is to get it uniform and perfect.

I also found that if you steal your wife or girlfriends fingernail polishing foam thing, and use the #3 polish and #4 shine side, they come out beautiful. That is if you want a little extra shine on there.

So which is more accurate or do we know????

As far as the silver contrast goes: no, nothing we don't know already but people seem to like the contrast of the solder more. Sloth put it out there that the one in the actual prop may not be silvered, if they were, they'd be the same reflective color of the clamp. I myself, opted for the plain version, in light of this. If I want to solder and ruin my own board if it turns out it may be, I'll sink my own ship with my own hands.

WTF I was too late, mate I need three of these with silver solder applied!!! Plus One ESB!!

Hope they'll be available soon!!

Regards,

Alberto

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back