Sliders Timer made in france

redwizze

hello everyone,
fan of sliders for a very long time I finally motivated myself to make my replica of the timer.
The electronics are functional many functions to integrate, I still have some details to adjust in the programming but nothing serious.
I'm waiting for some parts to start the pcb, in the meantime I'm working on the 3d model of the phone

hello everyone,
fan of sliders for a very long time I finally motivated myself to make my replica of the timer.
The electronics are functional many functions to integrate, I still have some details to adjust in the programming but nothing serious.
I'm waiting for some parts to start the pcb, in the meantime I'm working on the 3d model of the phone

VERY NICE JOB!

Im working my way through the series now and just ordered a few parts for the Egyptian timer. still looking for a reference for the acrylic cutout but ill figure it out. Did you cobble this all together yourself or are you working from a basic design?

VERY NICE JOB!

Im working my way through the series now and just ordered a few parts for the Egyptian timer. still looking for a reference for the acrylic cutout but ill figure it out. Did you cobble this all together yourself or are you working from a basic design?
I took inspiration everywhere, and especially captures of the series .. after my version is personalized in the programming

Hello everyone,
latest news I built a new more compact circuit,
better to arrange.
now everything is piloted by the max7219, installation and programming is simpler.
there are only two capacitors and one resistor.
I added a module for lipo battery and I personalize the programming by adding personal animations.

some news
i bought a motorola micro tac ultra lite .. i am waiting to receive it to start working on the hull.
I still have modifications to make on the programming but for the moment I am saturated with c ++ lol

2021-02-10 (2).png

hello everyone, some news
my pcb is at the maximum of its possibilities, everything is present above.
programming, I still have some bug to correct and operational adjustments (piezo, eco mode ...)
the program starts to become very long and heavy, the arduino card which I use as a base is practically at the max

hello everyone, finally my program is finished. I implemented a lot of functions
normal mode
degrade mode
slide mode miss
standby mode
test functions
and lots of animation of all kinds.

I am rather happy with the result knowing that until then I did not know how to program on arduino.

finally i use 95% of the arduino memory

Great work!

Since it's a French version, does this mean that the travelers automatically end up in front of the best pastry shop the new world has to offer?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back