2018-12-04.png
4847348592_d5bf67846a_b.jpg
egyptian2.jpg
il_fullxfull.392897458_kf7f.jpg
2018-12-04.png
4847348592_d5bf67846a_b.jpg
egyptian2.jpg
il_fullxfull.392897458_kf7f.jpg
First time poster, LONG TIME fan and prop enthusiest for this timer.

For YEARS I have been trying to track down the correct pieces and ways to put this together rather than shelling out $2500 for a working one from a guy I will not name for privacy sakes...

Anyway. I have sourced screen accurate Scarab plates, RCA4GLW remote shells, GRAYHILL 87 series keypads.

I have also contracted out the work of Lightbenders on the Timer circuitry board and are having them modify it to be screen accurate with the correct startup preamble (52:52:52 to 25:25:25 3 times then blinking 00 00 00 3 times) then the accurate burnout routine.

What im having issues with is funny enough the easier things.

Full Disclosure, I am NOT a model maker by trade. I am an enthusiest by heart that does have experience soldering and doing light model making things kile drilling holes, adhesives bondings to plastics, circuitry design and repair (I took 4 years electronics training in a trad3e school)

What I dont know is where people are sourcing the EASY stuff, funny enough, like the DARK RED translucent filter that covers the top of the timer, or how to screen print the white squares with HRS MINS SECS on them, or what they are using for the brass ribber emmiter tubes??

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back