Sliders Original Timer Replica!

Hey Guys! Haven't seen much interest for one of these on here for a while so just thought I'd try and liven it up a bit by showing off some pics and vids of one of my new Timer build, hope you enjoy.

View attachment 1288661

View attachment 1288662

View attachment 1288663

View attachment 1288664

View attachment 1288665

Youtube Below:

My NEW Original Timer Replica - Full GEnSEr Boot Up Sequence! - YouTube

Sliders Original Timer - Battery Save and Spinning Zero's - YouTube
Hi Sparticus86,

Great job on the original timer props. I have been a huge fan of yours as well as the Sliders tv show for many years. I am looking at trying to purchase a fully assembled and working sliders timer. Do you know of anyone who makes and sells replicas exactly like yours? I like the little switch you have on the right side of your timer, it’s really cool. If you do not know of anyone who sells replicas like yours, would you be up for selling one of yours? Any help and direction you give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys it's really very much appreciated. I've loved Sliders since i was a kid and it's only taken me 15 years to finally get round to building one of these things! :lol

I've also made or rather should say adopted an aluminum case to display my Timer, added a plaque to, let me know what you think.

Cheers!

View attachment 1288667

View attachment 1288668

View attachment 1288669

View attachment 1288670

View attachment 1288671

View attachment 1288672

View attachment 1288673

View attachment 1288674
Hi Sparticus86,

Great job on the original timer props. I have been a huge fan of yours as well as the Sliders tv show for many years. I am looking at trying to purchase a fully assembled and working sliders timer. Do you know of anyone who makes and sells replicas exactly like yours? I like the little switch you have on the right side of your timer, it’s really cool. If you do not know of anyone who sells replicas like yours, would you be up for selling one of yours? Any help and direction you give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hey Guys! Haven't seen much interest for one of these on here for a while so just thought I'd try and liven it up a bit by showing off some pics and vids of one of my new Timer build, hope you enjoy.

View attachment 1288661

View attachment 1288662

View attachment 1288663

View attachment 1288664

View attachment 1288665

Youtube Below:

My NEW Original Timer Replica - Full GEnSEr Boot Up Sequence! - YouTube

Sliders Original Timer - Battery Save and Spinning Zero's - YouTube
Hi Sparticus86,

Great job on the original timer props. I have been a huge fan of yours as well as the Sliders tv show for many years. I am looking at trying to purchase a fully assembled and working sliders timer. Do you know of anyone who makes and sells replicas exactly like yours? I like the little switch you have on the right side of your timer, it’s really cool.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back