SLAVE 1 STUDIO SCALE 3D MODEL

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEEK1138

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wassup guys...so now that the Sandcrawler modelling is finished, I thought I would turn my attention to Boba's modified Firespray craft. Some of you will know I built a 1/6 Slave 1, a while back and had to model all the greeblies for the shell and the engine bay. However, I never did finish the actual ship...I just used the scans I had to generate moulds and dims for the 1/6 hull parts,
So I started by cutting in all the panel lines on the port side of the body and detailing the skin with greeblies;
SLAVE 1.jpg

SLAVE 2.jpg

SLAVE 3.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr. E Man

This is OUTSTANDING!

Looking forward to purchasing this one, along with the rest of your files!

Truly exceptional work!

E

Crookedbun

Someone is claiming they gave you their file of this and stated it was only for personal use and you're off selling it now. I just want to hear the story from both sides there

GEEK1138

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK to be clear..the base files for this model belong to Guy Cowan. The Scans I have, that he generously shared with me to help me build my 1/6 replica took him years of research and a considerable amount of money to acquire. I want to openly apologise to him, unreservedly, for any misunderstanding or flak he may have received because of this thread or any confusion I may have caused. My intention was always to liaise with Guy as the model progressed to seek his approval on my further use of the files and subsequent re-modelling and detailing...to be honest I wasn't even sure I was up to the task of modelling this, and wanted to at least work it up into a reasonable facsimile.
The last thing I wanted was to upset him...I know he has been treated very badly before, by other members of the prop community, and I am determined not to add to his woes...I consider him a friend and a mentor to the maker community and am in talks with him regarding the progress of this project
I am guilty of betraying his trust and possibly got a bit carried away with the subject matter and for that I am truly sorry

joberg

Master Member
Thanks for that update GEEK1138. Guy has indeed been the main contributor, in terms of research and blood, sweat and tears concerning the Slave. I can understand his frustrations and I hope, for everybody involved that this misunderstanding will be resolved quickly and to the happiness of everyone:)

Status
Not open for further replies.