SLAVE 1. 1/6 SCALE BUILD

Thanks guys...I don't have any 1/6 scale figures and don't fancy spending a few hundred quid on a decent Boba, but rest assured, he will turn up when the ship touches down in Germany
Here's a few more pics of the wings etc
PJB12Mpl.jpg
BR899Qcl.jpg

eONxzSIl.jpg

yCuy70Ll.jpg

As u can see, the wings can be displayed in flight position too
jj5Q1cwl.jpg

The windshield is done and fitted so that brings the build to an end really. I still have to put her on wheels and transport her. I work in a boatyard, on a little Island in the middle of the river Thames in London, so she will have to go by boat to a slipway to load onto a lorry...and then on to Germany. NON trivial! I will wheel her outside and get some decent pix with my DSLR before she departs for her new home.

Wwb0Bwql.jpg

lgwfUyEl.jpg

I think you should be banned. There is no place for you here. Go back to Propolympus or wherever you came from.

You make us prop mortals feel bad.

"Yep,...I'm sure if it. I hate him."

Love ya man. Truly one of the most amazing builds ever.

Amazing!!
Luvin the screen canopy!

Talking of scale figures, isn’t there 3D printable files for the Boba toy (Gordon Tarpley had one on his you tube channel). Someone start printing a thin shell version quick!! Lol

Well, this is the standard reference for Boba's Slave 1. Exceptional work, good sir! I think I need to make a trip to Germany next year to see it in person.

The windshield is done and fitted so that brings the build to an end really. I still have to put her on wheels and transport her. I work in a boatyard, on a little Island in the middle of the river Thames in London, so she will have to go by boat to a slipway to load onto a lorry...and then on to Germany. NON trivial! I will wheel her outside and get some decent pix with my DSLR before she departs for her new home.

I have a 6th scale boba and live in Shepperton if you'd like to take a photo ?

I can not wait to see the photos of it outside!
Amazing work sir! This is truly an epic piece :notworthy:(y)
I think it's time for me to redo my passport, cause I need to see this with my own eyes in Germany :love:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back