Slap Shot props, anyone?

DeLucks Designs

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Happened across one of my all time favorite and inspirational movies last night, Slap Shot.

Other than the Jersey's, anyone have a Movie prop??

In storage I have a Louisville Slugger goalie stick, a copy of Denis' mask, an accurate Chiefs jersey, a pair of glasses. Still hoping to add a 'little memento' one day. Had a pair of the Cooper gloves but those are sold and I could probably have used a pair of my Uncle's old skates, but never claimed them. Ah well. Would be hilarious to have a replica of Johnny's hat sitting out. :)

In storage I have a Louisville Slugger goalie stick, a copy of Denis' mask, an accurate Chiefs jersey, a pair of glasses. Still hoping to add a 'little memento' one day. Had a pair of the Cooper gloves but those are sold and I could probably have used a pair of my Uncle's old skates, but never claimed them. Ah well. Would be hilarious to have a replica of Johnny's hat sitting out. :)

"Ned Braden: Now, they give you one phone call. See they book you, and then the give you one phone call.
Jack Hanson: Call the pizza man!
Morris Wanchuk: Why dontcha call a massage parlor!"

Awesome. That's a great collection.

I had to settle on (1) theme for my office, and it was Star Wars.

I have an authentic Chief's jersey also and used to wear it to NY Ranger games at Madison Square Garden. I was always having people come up to me with quotes from the movie

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back