Service RESIN & METAL 3D PRINTING | 3D MODELLING | Other Maker Manufacturing Services

I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of rave reviews for Corellia Creations.

I contacted CC to inquire about having parts printed for the Blade Runner Optical Viewer Remix by Empiricus, based on the Blade Runner Binoculars files by Jon-a-Tron. I asked a lot of questions. CC answered them all cheerfully, clearly, and in careful detail, often including photographs as examples. Based on our discussions and CC's advice, I finally chose a combination of "Tough Resin" (more durable than the standard "White Resin" ABS, so that I'd be able to screw metal hardware into the body of the viewer with confidence) and "Polished Clear Resin" for the lenses and windows.

About two weeks after placing the order, the kit parts were in my hands (see photos). Everything was carefully packaged to avoid damage; the clear parts were all individually bagged. The parts are clean and crisp and fit together beautifully. CC's industrial machines produce prints that are a quantum leap above others I've seen. The quality will save me hours of priming and sanding, enabling me to focus instead on the fun of assembling and finishing the kit.

The entire transaction with CC, from the exchange of communications to my great satisfaction with the printed parts, has been a real pleasure.

If you're looking to get parts printed beautifully and easily, I highly recommend Corellia Creations! (y)

Attachments

• Corellia Creations BR Optical Viewer prints 01.jpg
    Corellia Creations BR Optical Viewer prints 01.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Corellia Creations BR Optical Viewer prints 02.jpg
    Corellia Creations BR Optical Viewer prints 02.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 155
I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of rave reviews for Corellia Creations.

I contacted CC to inquire about having parts printed for the Blade Runner Optical Viewer Remix by Empiricus, based on the Blade Runner Binoculars files by Jon-a-Tron. I asked a lot of questions. CC answered them all cheerfully, clearly, and in careful detail, often including photographs as examples. Based on our discussions and CC's advice, I finally chose a combination of "Tough Resin" (more durable than the standard "White Resin" ABS, so that I'd be able to screw metal hardware into the body of the viewer with confidence) and "Polished Clear Resin" for the lenses and windows.

About two weeks after placing the order, the kit parts were in my hands (see photos). Everything was carefully packaged to avoid damage; the clear parts were all individually bagged. The parts are clean and crisp and fit together beautifully. CC's industrial machines produce prints that are a quantum leap above others I've seen. The quality will save me hours of priming and sanding, enabling me to focus instead on the fun of assembling and finishing the kit.

The entire transaction with CC, from the exchange of communications to my great satisfaction with the printed parts, has been a real pleasure.

If you're looking to get parts printed beautifully and easily, I highly recommend Corellia Creations! (y)
Thank you so much for the awesome review. It was a real pleasure working with you and bringing this kit to life!

I received my pieces today, and... WOW. I mean, I have a small resin printer of my own and am not shocked by the overall quality, per se... but I am still absolutely tickled with the overall quality. :)

What I had done were some Mandalorian Beskar bracers (files by Great Ape Studios.) After running a set on my filament printers, I wasn't particularly looking forward to doing the post-processing work on stuff with so many little nooks and crannies. Now I don't have to, because these parts are literally just a primer coat away from being ready to finish. Absolutely amazing and worth every last penny. I paid a little bit more for the Tough Resin, and they still only cost a fraction of what it would have run me to buy a machine big enough (and an equivalent resin, which isn't super cheap) to do them myself.

Add one more satisfied customer to the list. I would not hesitate to do this all over again. :) Thanks!

I received my pieces today, and... WOW. I mean, I have a small resin printer of my own and am not shocked by the overall quality, per se... but I am still absolutely tickled with the overall quality. :)

What I had done were some Mandalorian Beskar bracers (files by Great Ape Studios.) After running a set on my filament printers, I wasn't particularly looking forward to doing the post-processing work on stuff with so many little nooks and crannies. Now I don't have to, because these parts are literally just a primer coat away from being ready to finish. Absolutely amazing and worth every last penny. I paid a little bit more for the Tough Resin, and they still only cost a fraction of what it would have run me to buy a machine big enough (and an equivalent resin, which isn't super cheap) to do them myself.

Add one more satisfied customer to the list. I would not hesitate to do this all over again. :) Thanks!
Thank you so much Pilot for the awesome review. Very happy you are happy with the prints and looking forward to some awesome painted props!

I sent an email just now.

I don't work with 3D files, so this is going to be a challenge.

I sent files I found (a link to them actually), and I will need to modify them to work with other parts per my email.

I have no idea of cost, as I've never done this before, so I'm looking forward to the reply. You couldn't ask for better endorsements!

I sent an email just now.

I don't work with 3D files, so this is going to be a challenge.

I sent files I found (a link to them actually), and I will need to modify them to work with other parts per my email.

I have no idea of cost, as I've never done this before, so I'm looking forward to the reply. You couldn't ask for better endorsements!
No worries. We are happy to assist you!

I received two kits worth of parts today and yes, the prints are impressive and perfect.

But more than that, dealing with Corellia Creations couldn't have been better or easier. Much like ID10T, I don't know the first thing about 3D files, but they handled everything perfectly - from the initial price quote breakdown, to confirming the scale of the parts (with images), to notifying me when the prints had been completed, followed shortly thereafter by a shipping notice and a tracking number. All very professional. I would absolutely recommend their services and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

I believe you sent me an email with a quotation today and I somehow lost it. I guess I deleted it? I can't find the thing now, not even in the "all mail" folder, which is where I find stuff I inadvertently delete.

If you wouldn't mind, please re-send the file! I wanted to check the dimensions.

Thank you!

Just a note for the OP I found thenlost email quote today

Based on what little I know, I think the pricing is very fair. I have to review the scale before I order (and possibly do a local cheap print first to check that) but once sorted, I think this will make for a sweet blaster!

I believe you sent me an email with a quotation today and I somehow lost it. I guess I deleted it? I can't find the thing now, not even in the "all mail" folder, which is where I find stuff I inadvertently delete.

If you wouldn't mind, please re-send the file! I wanted to check the dimensions.

Thank you!
sure thing. I will get it sorted

Thank you so much!
I received two kits worth of parts today and yes, the prints are impressive and perfect.

But more than that, dealing with Corellia Creations couldn't have been better or easier. Much like ID10T, I don't know the first thing about 3D files, but they handled everything perfectly - from the initial price quote breakdown, to confirming the scale of the parts (with images), to notifying me when the prints had been completed, followed shortly thereafter by a shipping notice and a tracking number. All very professional. I would absolutely recommend their services and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back