Done / Completed SL

Re: STAR LORD accurate helmet GOTG Vol 2. with screen lineage open run limited num

I'll definitely give it a better look, I'm pleased though, haven't had a chance to try it on, but the weathering is really nice. Its always difficult to rate something that's already weathered, because I'm just too used to wanting things in pristine condition, but its pretty well done. Got plans right after work so maybe later tonight, I can get some more pics in, got the Hasbro one I can take comparison shots with just for fun

Its definitely lighter than I thought it would be, which makes sense, why would you want to be wearing a heavy helmet.

Re: STAR LORD accurate helmet GOTG Vol 2. with screen lineage open run limited num

Here's some pics of the Rocket helmet vs the Hasbro helmet (Hasbro on the left)
IMG_0673.JPGIMG_0674.JPGIMG_0675.JPGIMG_0676.JPGIMG_0682.JPG

decided to dig out the outfit, see how it all came together, my hair is on the shorter side at the moment :lol
IMG_0671.jpg

Photos look excellent and weathering looks really good too. Always nice when something is worth the wait, :) Really excited about getting mine once I get my shipping payment request. Your outfit looks really nice too!!

Anyone else receive shipping payment requests yet? Still patiently waiting for mine :) Just curious if anyone else has gotten their SL helmet yet and wanted to share photos while the rest of us wait...

Received the request and paid by Paypal on the 9th of July!

No delivery signs whatsoever!

Patience is my second and third name!

Regards,

Alberto

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back