Prop Store

Star Wars SKYWALKER V2... No Longer For Sale

Buy now for 475.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Having to sell this saber hurts, but she's got to go. It's an Anakin Starkiller V2 from a few years ago. It's been displayed on a shelf in a pet-free, smoke-free home.

Features are:
-Spinning Emitter
-Gaffer's Tape
-Slothfurnace Card
-Wanna Wanga Lever
-Knob & D-ring from original run
-Clamp says GRAFLEX, but I honestly do NOT remember where I got it, because I had it for a while before the saber run
-I do NOT have a Mystery Chunk

No weathering was done, other than painting with rattle can matter enamel, scraping it away in random patterns, & then gently rolling it in my driveway. If the weathering isn't up to snuff, it can easily be scraped away or stripped to do as you wish.

I'm asking $475/US shipped in the continental US. Anywhere else will be plus actual shipping costs.

If there are any specific pics you'd like, please just ask.

Thank you for looking.
PXL_20211127_184559822.jpg
PXL_20211127_184617113.jpg
PXL_20211127_184631789.jpg
PXL_20211127_184645320.jpg
PXL_20211127_184705477.jpg
PXL_20211127_184723050.jpg
PXL_20211127_184736755.jpg
PXL_20211127_184753794.jpg

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I believe I'm going to have to be willing to accept offers, as I'm on a bit of a deadline.

NOT DESPERATE... on a deadline.

Thanks again folks.

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just a few days left on my deadline. I think this could be a great saber for someone with the time & skill to make it screen accurate.

I hate that I need the funds, but my problems could be to someone else's benefit.

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, this is my last bump before my deadline. I have the price this low because I need the the funds, so tomorrow, I'll either take it down, or raise the price back to what I think it's worth.

If you're considering it, today's the day.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store