Skywalker Graflex ANH - correct D ring clip?

Kylo1

Sr Member
Hi all. I have been around long enough to know that there were a few versions of this saber and also D ring clip set ups. What is the consensus between Romans and Roys to be the most screen accurate and to which versions of lightsaber?

Roys and Romans
1580887195962.png
1580887786186.png

Hi all. I have been around long enough to know that there were a few versions of this saber and also D ring clip set ups. What is the consensus between Romans and Roys to be the most screen accurate and to which versions of lightsaber?

This is what I saw in ANH in 4K on Disney+:

d-rivets-jpg.jpg

Wow thanks Drew, I didn't realise. Would you know whereabouts this version is on screen or is it the photo you sent me?

There's also the photo of Ben and Luke looking out off the bluff down at Mos Eisely. In that photo you can see all four side rivets, and some of the d-ring. Unfortunately, most versions of it out there are cropped above the saber.

There's also the photo of Ben and Luke looking out off the bluff down at Mos Eisely. In that photo you can see all four side rivets, and some of the d-ring. Unfortunately, most versions of it out there are cropped above the saber.

One of the times in my life that I was in total shock, all those years seeing that photo and not knowing of that huge discovery

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back