Skyrim: Props would you like to see!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FrogmanStudio

Though the game has been out since November, it seems a lot of players have finally managed to pry themselves away from their controllers and monitors long enough to stark making props! With the game offering so much in terms of eye candy, I'm curious: What sort of things would people like to see made?

We already have quite a few projects starting!

Xdmray's Falmer Helmet!
Elektrowlad's Dragon Priest Mask!
Ozymandius' Dragonborn Helmet!
Shanclaw's Skyrim Map!
Fennec's Dragon Priest Mask!
Chinbeard's Mehrune's Razor!
And another Dragon Priest by Yodajammies!

And a lot of others, and hopefully more.

So, what sort of thing would you guys like to see?

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FrogmanStudio

Your mask is coming out quite nice Yodajammies! Sorry to hear about your mold issues on your other project.

Last edited:

AxiomUltra

Quite a few people got the dragon priest pep file I made. I am anxiously waiting for a finished one to pop up!

Hazelrah

As soon as I can get the motivation to gout to my unheated garage in 8 degree weather I want to start working on the wabajack... and if that turns out I might just have to try my first foam build and do the daedric armor...

Fennec

Haha! I'm on the list! How awesome! I will try to finish this quickly so everyone can check it out :)

AxiomUltra

Finally felt well enough to finish this post. I was feeling like crap yesterday - stuck indoors trying to get over this bug and realized I had some scrap cardstock that I forgot to print tabs on. So I figured I'd get away from the computer for a while and see how hard one of these masks was to build.

It was actually a lot of fun, and I'm surprised at how well a crummy 1024 texture looks!

And yes, in hindsight I probably could have moved the tabs to the inside but I wasn't feeling that confident in my paper folding abilities. :)

Last edited:

Wastelander

I have a wee daedric dagger in the works, hope to finish it up with lighting and a snazzy display base.

Last edited:

Nuishi333

You may find this lame, but I would like to be able to buy a couple of those horn candle stands you see everywhere on nightstands and whatnot. I think I could get away with having those in the house.