Skyrim Gauldur and Talos amulets

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

elektrowlad

Pics of the gauldur amulet and an amulet of talos I made, for an australian friend of mine.
Made of modelling clay, and, as with all of my props, soaked in superglue for more strength. Thankfully, I'm quite good with a fishing rod (If I do say so myself) so I managed to get the ropes looking decent as well (i admit, I was just bragging, those knots have nothing to do with fishing)

I've put a playing card there as well, for scale. Photobucket uploaded this image on it's side, no idea why, buy I hope you like them :

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

elektrowlad

Actual bone huh ? Hmm, sounds like a good idea.

I remember the fishing trips back in the old days, there was a slaughter house on the edge of the town, I used to go there to get maggots for bait :lol they had a huge pile of bones in the middle of a field. Maybe that's a good source for bones ? Times might have changed however, they probably turn those bones into hamburgers nowadays....but it might be worth a shot...

Angelus Lupus

Sr Member
Nice amulets! The soaking in glue idea is new to me, is it as messy as I imagine, and does it fill in the fine detail/carving?