Skyfall Steelbooks - UK HMV Exclusive - Don't hold your breath

Damn , I forgot that I had a Skyfall steelbook on pre-order with them.

I'm hoping they can do a deal with the banks, as it will be a sad day if they disappear from the UK High Street.

BBC News - HMV music and film chain to appoint administrator

Chief executive says 'HMV still has a place on the high street' as customers are told that their gift vouchers are worthless - Business News - Business - The Independent

Visited the HMV website to check on my Looper Steelbook order and found the following posted on their site. Guess no more exclusive steelbooks from HMV.

EDIT: Just learned that the steelbook is also available on Amazon but then found out about the more cooler Futureshop steelbook. It has my favourite version of the poster with the time machine as its cover and an additional lenticular cover which is magnetic. But it's all sold out now :(.

hmv.jpg

Last edited:
That's crazy that HMV might be ending. I can't say I'm surprised as the way media is going now and with sites like amazon being cheaper.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back