skulls

stoods77

Hi there,
can anyone tell me where i can get miniature skulls fornarin predator kits? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Hi,

In a short time you could have the 1st set of trophies skulls sculpted by Narin on my request, here it is :

1. Set Animals = Gorilla, Crocodile, Lion and Wolf.
1. Set Aliens = BrainSkull, ConeHead, Klingon and UFO skull
1. Set Jurassic = Sabbertooth, HomoSapiens, Australopitheque and Velociraptor

Narin just finish to sculpted them, and he just makes the estimate for mould and casting, and I agree, you just have to wait for the work and to ship to me.

Some patience is needed, sorry.

Here it is picture of the collection :

Skulls_set_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, man, I'm definitely getting this as soon as it's available. I've already got all kinds of ideas for how I'd use them.

Great

Very happy that you like it, I was a little worry about my idea of trophies ...

But let me 1st received the Aqua-Hunter, then I could be working on packaging of this skulls, but the mould and casting will takes certainly a month, they shipping from Thailand to Switzerland by surface to keep price low, I will have them end of november or december, ready for Christmas.

It this range got enough succes, may be I will do another set next year base on the same idea Animal-UFO-Jurassic or something else.

Great

Very happy that you like it, I was a little worry about my idea of trophies ...

But let me 1st received the Aqua-Hunter, then I could be working on packaging of this skulls, but the mould and casting will takes certainly a month, they shipping from Thailand to Switzerland by surface to keep price low, I will have them end of november or december, ready for Christmas.

It this range got enough succes, may be I will do another set next year base on the same idea Animal-UFO-Jurassic or something else.

ALL I can say is AWESOME! Is it possible to have a pic of a Narin pred next to them for scale?

[Sorry pictures are from Narin, and now the original sculptures are in mould processing, but I ask him to do to match scale 1/6 for or Predators kits or for Hot Toys Dolls Predators.

May idea is to have a range of spares parts for dioramas.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back