I have 9, but I have had them for a while since before I started my pred
1 sheep
2 rams, 1 with a nice set of horn
1 set of bull shark jaws, not a skull but sharks didn't have skulls
1 large bull kangaroo
1 small wallaby
2 chicken
1 rat

I've been collecting bones since I was a kid so I am always expanding my collection

Not as much as I'd like. 1 cat skull, and 2 sets of ram horns, and 1 goat. Mega-turtle shell (currently converting into shoulder armor). And, I'm about to start hunting season in my neighborhood as soon as this god-forsaken cold is gone, and Texas is hot as a desert again.

I had claimed this deer skull one time actually hunting, but I left it back in Florida. I don't think my wife would had appreciated it very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy **** man! You've got an amazing collection. Is the human one real?

yep

Ill just got skulls from ring tailed lemur, bisson, buffelo, bubalus, grivet, yak, ostrich, Sable Antelope, Eland antilope, zebra, lama glama, 2 different kind of goats and 2 kind og sheeps.

So I have claimed

cow
horse
polar bear
Deer
sika Deer
roe deer
Harbour porpoise (dolphin)
human
baboon
kangaroo
seal
fox
Ondatra zibethica
moose
giraffe
pig
cat
rat
african rat
chameleons
badger
hare
squirrel
porcupine
marten
mink
ring tailed lemur
bisson
buffelo
bubalus
grivet
yak
ostrich
Sable Antelope
Eland antilope
zebra
lama glama
2 different kind of goats
2 kind og sheeps.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're like a Pred Elder! That is the largest collection of skulls I've ever heard of! One day, I hope to have as many myself (preferably by like 23 or 27). Fuckin' A, man!

yep

Ill just got skulls from ring tailed lemur, bisson, buffelo, bubalus, grivet, yak, ostrich, Sable Antelope, Eland antilope, zebra, lama glama, 2 different kind of goats and 2 kind og sheeps.

So I have claimed

cow
horse
polar bear
Deer
sika Deer
roe deer
human
baboon
kangaroo
seal
fox
Ondatra zibethica
moose
giraffe
pig
cat
rat
african rat
chameleons
badger
hare
squirrel
porcupine
marten
mink
ring tailed lemur
bisson
buffelo
bubalus
grivet
yak
ostrich
Sable Antelope
Eland antilope
zebra
lama glama
2 kind og sheeps.

DAYM!
Thats the collection I want one day, they are so damn expensive here though, and I'm not sure you're allowed to own a human skull here either

I want the entire contents of this place The Bone Room

yep

So I have claimed

cow
horse
polar bear
Deer
sika Deer
roe deer
human
baboon
kangaroo
seal
fox
Ondatra zibethica
moose
giraffe
pig
cat
rat
african rat
chameleons
badger
hare
squirrel
porcupine
marten
mink
ring tailed lemur
bisson
buffelo
bubalus
grivet
yak
ostrich
Sable Antelope
Eland antilope
zebra
lama glama
2 kind og sheeps.
dud where did you get the human skull from ive always wanted one

i don't have pictures but when i went hunting with my dad and his friend in Poland, we stopped by the friends house. He syas to me "come here, i gotta show you something" so he opens up this one room the size of 3, aand it's completely filled with deer skulls. he has like 15 10 point buck skulls, and tons of others. i do have a few deer antlers at my house, i'll put up pics if anyone wants any

There are some great collections out there. One question, where do you all get them? I am at the point in my build where I am trying to at least get a list of places to find all my accessories but can't find a good place for skulls, at least none that won't cost me my left nut.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back