Skull Hunter Predator Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predcollector

Just curious to see if anyone has information related to the Skull Hunter Bust by Narin. Where to find it or anyone that may have one? I do know that the kit was produced a while back but didn't know if there was any left out there. Here is a pic of the kit. Hope someone has some info on it. Thanks for your time!

skull.jpg.gif

skull.jpg.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BENSIN

Sr Member
Faken, or any one else in the know correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that particular kit was never released.

hellonearth

ya maybe it didn't stand up very well due to that ridiculously large shoulder skull, have to glue that sum bitch down! quite awesome though! shame about the non-production of this piece.

Justin1

I second what Bensin said. I remember reading that although Dan tried desperately to get him to reconsider, Narin never produced it as a Kit.