Skins

Nismo300ZX

This is a bit of an odd request, but would anyone be willing to post some shots of their predator skins with all of the armor removed? I am soon to begin airbrushing my new body skins and would like to have some patterns of bare suits to get a better idea of the patterns and such. I have been looking all over the lair but its hard to find shots of just the bare skins painted up. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Here ya go...

Painted by me
DSCN7820.jpg

DSCN7821.jpg

Painted by me
Jeremyssuitx001.jpg

Jeremyssuitx003.jpg

Painted by TMI
DSCN7540.jpg

DSCN7541.jpg

Hope this helps.

DSCN7820.jpg

DSCN7821.jpg

Jeremyssuitx001.jpg

Jeremyssuitx003.jpg

DSCN7540.jpg

DSCN7541.jpg

I know that they didn't use the Mr. I suit for those builds, McGuyver did for his suit & it came out brilliant, but those are full latex. I forget the exact steps both Scott & lee used, but I know those are latex.

If i got a full body spandex body suit.... How would I go about highlighting the muscle and giving it a lighter shade (it's brown)?

like the design I'm looking at is cheetah print... damn cheetah print! It's got a good look to it, but I figure when I get it, I'm going to want to disguise the fact... ya know? So, some paint applications here and there should suffice... what kind of paint would work on spandex, dudes?

Great conversation here...

All the skins I used are two a piece latex skin, glued together. Im not sure but, you can ask PDisc and HDogg if they have any.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back