Skins

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nismo300ZX

This is a bit of an odd request, but would anyone be willing to post some shots of their predator skins with all of the armor removed? I am soon to begin airbrushing my new body skins and would like to have some patterns of bare suits to get a better idea of the patterns and such. I have been looking all over the lair but its hard to find shots of just the bare skins painted up. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bovine13

Here ya go...

Painted by me
DSCN7820.jpg

DSCN7821.jpg

Painted by me
Jeremyssuitx001.jpg

Jeremyssuitx003.jpg

Painted by TMI
DSCN7540.jpg

DSCN7541.jpg

Hope this helps.

DSCN7820.jpg

DSCN7821.jpg

Jeremyssuitx001.jpg

Jeremyssuitx003.jpg

DSCN7540.jpg

DSCN7541.jpg

Tatsu

I know that they didn't use the Mr. I suit for those builds, McGuyver did for his suit & it came out brilliant, but those are full latex. I forget the exact steps both Scott & lee used, but I know those are latex.

Predator of Jax

If i got a full body spandex body suit.... How would I go about highlighting the muscle and giving it a lighter shade (it's brown)?

like the design I'm looking at is cheetah print... damn cheetah print! It's got a good look to it, but I figure when I get it, I'm going to want to disguise the fact... ya know? So, some paint applications here and there should suffice... what kind of paint would work on spandex, dudes?

Great conversation here...

Bovine13

All the skins I used are two a piece latex skin, glued together. Im not sure but, you can ask PDisc and HDogg if they have any.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.