Skins

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nismo300ZX

This is a bit of an odd request, but would anyone be willing to post some shots of their predator skins with all of the armor removed? I am soon to begin airbrushing my new body skins and would like to have some patterns of bare suits to get a better idea of the patterns and such. I have been looking all over the lair but its hard to find shots of just the bare skins painted up. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

Only pics i have of mine without armour.

suita.jpg

legspainted.jpg

These need repainting as i am far from hapy with them now

suita.jpg

legspainted.jpg

predator666

Here's wolf skins if it's any use to you, leg armor is molded onto the skins
Image370.jpg

And here's the skins painted on there own byt the legend himself Ta2pro
Wolf skin

Image370.jpg

Tatsu

I know that they didn't use the Mr. I suit for those builds, McGuyver did for his suit & it came out brilliant, but those are full latex. I forget the exact steps both Scott & lee used, but I know those are latex.

Predator of Jax

If i got a full body spandex body suit.... How would I go about highlighting the muscle and giving it a lighter shade (it's brown)?

like the design I'm looking at is cheetah print... damn cheetah print! It's got a good look to it, but I figure when I get it, I'm going to want to disguise the fact... ya know? So, some paint applications here and there should suffice... what kind of paint would work on spandex, dudes?

Great conversation here...

Bovine13

All the skins I used are two a piece latex skin, glued together. Im not sure but, you can ask PDisc and HDogg if they have any.