Skins for the shorter Pred's

Pred4550

Okay, I suck at sculpting and being 46 now , I fear by the time I "master" the art I'll be in my 60's. I would look silly in costume holding a walking cain. I'm a bit short for a Predator and was wondering if there is someone that could help point me to the best maker of a skin that would take the least amount of cutting and fusing together. I stand at 5' 9'', 178 lbs, 33'' inseam. I watched elder one's tut on some of it, but after he showed how to install the zipper , it stopped before explaining "how to" fuse the latex top and bottom together. I know there are latex products for piecing latex together but I thought if I could find a smaller suit, I would not have to cut it up so much.
Any help, or direction is appreciated

regards,

Mike

Skins by Daniel Bravo are the smallest of them all.nucking futs can hook you up send him a P.M.
Also contact corey(Termokk) last I talked to him he might also be able to help you out.
Also try Scott marshall skins maybe they will fit you a tad big, but send him a P.M. and ask him .maybe with a lil modding the skins can fit you right.

Skins by Daniel Bravo are the smallest of them all.nucking futs can hook you up send him a P.M.
Also contact corey(Termokk) last I talked to him he might also be able to help you out.
Also try Scott marshall skins maybe they will fit you a tad big, but send him a P.M. and ask him .maybe with a lil modding the skins can fit you right.
Thanks brother, I'll give them a try .. high five !

Don't feel too bad .... I'm in the same situation as you are. Only 5'8. Been searching for one that might fit. I may end up making my own.

Well.....i'm only 5'8 aswel...at the moment I am planning (hopefully) to move house within the next two months or so to one that has a garage or at least a garden larger than a postage stamp so I can get a large shed.....as soon as I do, I plan on making a skin....well...a few skins actually as I am being hassled to make a kids size one aswel lol.....so if you dont have any joy by the end of this year....I might eventually be able to help.

...........wasn't much imediate help tho was I ....sorry

Thanks Skunk , It seems there maybe a true need for a little smaller Pro Skin then what is available now . The artists I have talked to already say the parts can be cut , glued , and filled once you know what your doing . I think there would be a big interest in seeing a suit like that on the lair I'll be on the look out !

Look at the suits PDisc has posted. I believe he is around that height. He offers the Seahunterr skin and he looks great in all the suits he has done.

Thanks Scott ! I'll check it out , I've talked to a few of the guys and all seem to be able to help, or know of a good sourse .
I gotta tell brother, your builds are outstanding ! I was in awe of your talent and speed. The quality, artistry , and craftsmanship in this community is amazing. I love this place, I just wish I would of found it years a go. What a honor to search and learn in these hallowed halls !

Mike

I would say size of chest/waist is more of an issue than height to be honest, most pred torso seem to be massive in the chest departmant. Ian (monstermaker) chest is a very good fit, and Bob Baggys beserker torso both are the best fitting skins Ive tried on to date for average size chests and im 45". Then you have Lee (ursurper) P1, bob baggy chaps and the mander seed legs all fit well on shorter preds Im 5'10".

Hmmm... that sounds pretty close to where I am at the moment . I wasn't sure , but just measured myself. I have a 45" chest , 32"/33" waist , top of shoulder to wrist is
54 1/2 ", 33'' inseam. so probably any of those will work. Its hard to figure which type will look the best on yout own frame without sculpting it yourself
I just dont want it to sag in spots and look dumpy . I appreciate everyone's help and advise ... Thanks !

i always find it hilarious when you people say shorter preds and then throw up heights of 5'10".....

5'10" is NOT short. take it from me.

Hey guys! This info has been really helpful. I'm working on doing a lycra suit but I also wanted to get a latex skin and I'm 5'5 (yeah I'm vertically challenged but then again I am a girl lol). But one question, do any of you know which bottoms would be the best fit for someone one who has more in the hip/butt department? Just wondering... :D As it stands I may have to have bottoms specially made...

Just an idea I'm a 16 year old kid at 5ft 10, I have lifts in the feet, (flip flops or sandals) and they raise the feet hugely, pdisc skins are the smallest out there I believe, you should also take into account that the head and bio also raise the height,

Suited up with everything on lifts, and the whole suit on i stand at nearly 6ft 4/5

I feel the pain as I am 5'7" myself, however I planned on making my own skins the first time. I like this thread a lot though. There are so many options the possibilities are endless. I'm not sure a Mr. I suit would fit me though at the 5'7" height... :(

Last I checked I was 5'8" so I too would feel a bit more like a young fledgling Pred if I were to ever suit up. I want to create one, plan on creating one, and am also a little envious of the taller peeps. It seems the shorter you are the less fun things you can decorate yourself with, lol.

Seriously though... there are ways around it. You just gotta search and study. :)

Well, he can always find a way to put risers in his feet. I plan on making some sort of height addition myself, since I'd be the shortest male predator ever (5 foot 7) :p

dude, I am in the same club as you, only 5'7", we mexicans only come in two sizes, short & medium, if you see a tall one, he's an exception to the rule lol. Anyhow I found a tut on here on how to add some heighth to your vertically limited stature so I tried it & I went from 5'7" to 6'1", AN INCREDIBALLY 6"!!!! I'm in a thought process of how to eliminate that Frankenstein platform look and I think I found a way, will post when & if it works, hope this helps.

2012-02-19_15-23-55_507.jpg

2012-02-19_15-38-43_364.jpg

and I'm thinking about making a cover out of the fabric I'm using for my skin I am having made for my suit and put them over the shoes for the feet plus some modifications of course

2012-02-19_15-38-54_708.jpg

at this point it's still in raw unfinished process but I'm sure I'll find a way to get them to look good

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back