Skin?

pred beginner

wondering if rd--407 can be used for the skin or will it be too resistant to movement? i havent been able to find the monsterroom latex online anywhere :( thanks for the help. jimmy

like uglimofo said any latex will work it doesn't have to be monsterroom i used cil outdoor latex and mixed it with arcrylic paint and it works great

There is also Frend's and Motion Picture FX. Nigel's too, but I have received a lot of mislabelled stuff from them, at least by the time it got to me overseas. Acrylics are fine, but if you add to much it screws with the flexibility and strength of the latex. I would say 10% paint, maximum. You can also color with universal tints, like Pro Line, available at an hardware store. A little of that goes a long way

Another good art supply site for liquid latex is DickBlick.com. I am making textured skin and quills using this stuff.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back