Skin

chewy0987

:) Hi Guys finally got round to starting my skin paint up, its based on the macguyver tut using a Capt America suit as i could not get a Mr I suit
I dont think its too bad considering its a first attempt but think the muscles could do with toning down abit. Comments and opinions would be welcome, and yes it does look as though its wearing sussy's

what do you guys think ...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Always great to see another Predator skin finished. Looks great to me, nice work! :)

The only suggestion I've got for you would be to create better depth by lightly airbrushing some darker browns in a few areas.

nice! one tip, i think you should put some black dots on it instead of the brown dots, i think it would turn out better with dots. its not my decision, just my opinion.

AWESOME!!!!!! I WANNA DO SAME TYPE BUT IM A BIG BOY 6' 4" 300LBS SO I KNOW I WONT BE ABLE TO FIND ANY SUPER HERO COSTUME MY SIZE... EVEN THE PLUS SIZES DONT HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR ME... MY SHOULDER ARE SUPER WIDE ( sorry for the caps, did not realize it till i was done, lol )anyhow i dont know what im gonna do.. i dont have the budget to buy one .. sucks to be big sometimes... one thing i assure you all, when i get it im gonna be one scary motherfugger!!!!!!!!!!!any imput on where i can find a family size costume :) i thank you.....ps, great job on that one its awesome!!!

dude get one of the Sumo suits... you'll be fine..
Sumo-Suits-Wrestling-SPO-5-3-.jpg.png

:) :D :p

Thought i'd slap these on here too as they are part of the same suit build......started these this week.......first major attempt at detailing
not quite done yet need to finish the duster bits and the material covering the hands......not bad if i do say so my-self ;) ....
with practice could give lee (usurper ) a run for his money just j/king mate ......
there are good airbrusher's and then there are gods and i'm not in either of those .....
comments and advice welcome.................

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude aim higher than me ffs hehe, im sure with alittle time and patience you will be walking all over anything i can do

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back