skin question?

afedorniak

hi all you predies out there i have a question on the recent skin i did on the mcguiver way,when i tried it on it was skin tight ,i could not get it on,just wondered if anyone else has encountere this bfore and what they did,im thinking going back to the drawing board with this.im thinking the duck tape dummy of me was too tight,and the latex had shrunk too tight.any ideas greatly appreciated.tony.

Wrub yourself in with babyoil and try to slide in with only wearing your underpants, shorts, tong or whatever you wear. ;-)

Otherwise take e new musscle suit and let someone brush the latex on while you are in it.

Don't use liquid latex but mix it with latex paste and acrylic paint (brown), dry it with a hairdryer. It's dry within about 30 min, repeat this process once or twice.

The latex shrinks arround your body and you'll have a perfect fit.

Have two guys stand on the ground holding the suit open. Climb onto your roof just above them. Take aim and jump right into it. Jk!

Where is it too tight?

Have two guys stand on the ground holding the suit open. Climb onto your roof just above them. Take aim and jump right into it. Jk!

Where is it too tight?
lol like it !!
tight in the calf area,and ive lost 20cm in the back of the torso,so instead of starting again im going to do a patch with a zip in it ,then latex over and paint hopfully to match rest of suit.

OK. What I was going to suggest is to do a "pie" cut from the back of knee to the bottom. Like an upside down V or ^ shaped cut. Then add cloth and latex back into that area and that will open it up for ya.

Try putting something hard in there so that it won't shrink to much.
That's what she said. (Sorry, I've watched two episodes of "The Office" tonight.)

Actually, to answer the question: Is your zipper in the front or in the back? If it's in the back, and you're having trouble pulling it up, you could put a long piece of cloth or string on the zipper, sort of like a scuba diving wetsuit. Then, you should be able to pull the zipper up. Or, you could have a couple friends try to zip you into the thing.

hey yeah i got that with mine but its not too bad i can still wear it ok i probs just didnt pack ur ducktape dummy tight enough i had to use like 10 newspapers to pack mine solid

Restuff your mannquin so it's COMPLETELY FULL... Takes me about 3 Sunday edition LA Times. Then, put a couple layers of old sweat clothes over the mannequin and re-duct tape the whole thing... This will keep it still very close to your body size, but adds just enough to ensure a loose enough fit to get into it, allowing for any latex shrinkage.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back