Skin for my Berserk Wolf suit

berserk wolf

What do u guys recommend? My girlfriend's bday/costme party is about 6 weeks away, and I definately dont have the time and cash to make or buy a latex suit, so what shud i do? Shud I just wear all black or use an all black wet suit? Thnx guys. I'd appreciate ur thots.

I just did a Mr. I suit for under $100.00 and it took me two days. You can do a latex skin man, but in a pinch, grab a rubies suit.

I just did a Mr. I suit for under $100.00 and it took me two days. You can do a latex skin man, but in a pinch, grab a rubies suit.

u mean the Scar Rubies? um thnx for the advice bro, but i just decided to wear all black wet suit (my surfing suit). I think it'll go for like a ''black ops'' type of pred

exactly, the AVP scar. I bought that, pulled off all the armour, and sewed it on to a lycra bodysuit. Its decent enough to cannibalize for armour for even a black wetsuit.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back