Skin for my Berserk Wolf suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

berserk wolf

What do u guys recommend? My girlfriend's bday/costme party is about 6 weeks away, and I definately dont have the time and cash to make or buy a latex suit, so what shud i do? Shud I just wear all black or use an all black wet suit? Thnx guys. I'd appreciate ur thots.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

oneuglymf

I just did a Mr. I suit for under $100.00 and it took me two days. You can do a latex skin man, but in a pinch, grab a rubies suit.

berserk wolf

I just did a Mr. I suit for under $100.00 and it took me two days. You can do a latex skin man, but in a pinch, grab a rubies suit.
u mean the Scar Rubies? um thnx for the advice bro, but i just decided to wear all black wet suit (my surfing suit). I think it'll go for like a ''black ops'' type of pred

oneuglymf

exactly, the AVP scar. I bought that, pulled off all the armour, and sewed it on to a lycra bodysuit. Its decent enough to cannibalize for armour for even a black wetsuit.