Skin done, first try on (w mask only) NAKED Pred

ShawDizzle

Fit pretty well. There is just a little baggyness on the back and thighs but nothing some foam cant handle; plus i think the armor will cover that up since i chose AVP armor. I was all nervous my paint didnt have enough prosaide but i wore it around for an hour in my house and it only seem to weaken n some what crack the Perma slightly only on joints but the paint held....my left shoulder blade on the fold line where i bend is cracking down to the flesh latex but only a little plus the armor will hide it.

Working on putting together and painting the bladed gaunt and feet i got from Mannowar...look to start my some what budget computer gaUNT with the the prengel can method. Also i got a pair of very nice fitting hardware gloves from walk mart im gonna layer in latex and put nails on. Hope i can pull that off too look alright...i dont want massive hands.

The wire you see is the 9volt box which runs to the mask to control the tri-laser....its disguised as the air hoses..i plan on simply running it into the suit from the neck..down the left sleeve and drilling a hole and run to the cpu gaunt...i plan to some how subdue and mount the plastic 9volt battery box in the the gauntlet, then connect the wire so ill pretty much control my laser on the gauntlet...hope i can pull that off...(any ideas on that let me know!!)..after these pics were taken i cut short the suit on the wrist and ankles...was a little too long

After stressing about the paint job and worrying it wasnt going to fit i think i will be alright when all i said n done...ill keep posting every weekend/each stage.....its a MR I suit method by the way...thanx for viewing and feedback on how it looks would be alright...its just a frontal view.....pros and cons on what u see here would be cool.....be honest so i know what to work on my next go at it!!!
Thanks
Brian

Got COD? (Punhulk hahaha)
100_0891.jpg

100_0892.jpg

I know, sorry about the BOW-CHI-KA-BOW-WOW atmosphere ;) ..haha...im working on some armor and all tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully I get a lot done. Thanks a lot guys..i post more as i get more done

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back