skin almost ready for latex

carpe noctem

heres my first skin.. made out of a wet suit..(i be sweating a storm but could stand to loose a few lbs )please comment....( don't be too harsh) :) ..........need more muscles around.. PS:thanks Torredator for your helping hand and brilliant ideas...

heres my first skin.. made out of a wet suit..(i be sweating a storm but could stand to loose a few lbs )please comment....( don't be too harsh) :) ..........need more muscles around.. PS:thanks Torredator for your helping hand and brilliant ideas...

no problem, there for you any time!!!
and yes deffinately more muscles around!!!!

this suit is going to be the ****, next CC wether it be san diego, new york or whatever, we going to show up in true Hunter Style!!!!

That's damn nice. I am going to try and do the same thing, but with a unitard undersuit. I hope to have more movement, and more air flow, we'll see.

That's damn nice. I am going to try and do the same thing, but with a unitard undersuit. I hope to have more movement, and more air flow, we'll see.
u seen air elmo66's unitards suit?? here are few pics !!! it'S awesome!!! i got a question... how much latex do i have to put on my suit to make the muscles blend to the suit?? i think a lot right? i need advise!!

u seen air elmo66's unitards suit?? here are few pics !!! it'S awesome!!! i got a question... how much latex do i have to put on my suit to make the muscles blend to the suit?? i think a lot right? i need advise!!

muscle groups are looking good. man you are gonna sweat!! ;)

ps.... i did a search but couldnt find the original post by elmo. you dont happen to have the link do you? some others might like to revisit that thread.
thanks

as for the latex question, yes alot , u need alot, and the good latex too, not just some store bought one, id help
with link but i got at a local latex warehouse but they dont sell on intern as far as i know, u need to apply layers and layers buddy ;)
id say a good 8 layers ,

as for the latex question, yes alot , u need alot, and the good latex too, not just some store bought one, id help
with link but i got at a local latex warehouse but they dont sell on intern as far as i know, u need to apply layers and layers buddy ;)
id say a good 8 layers ,
8 layers wow now im really gonna sweat!!! its going on top of a wet suit not a MR Incredible . i pass out firs few yards i walk!!! im gona invent a system of very thin hoses that wrap around the body between the suit and my skin, then pump water thru them to cool me off.... what u think will it work?

You could look into "camel packs", try and hide it in the backpack or armor some way. I did my suit suit with only 3 layers brushed on and the rest sponged on, I think that 5 layers brushed on will be plenty (just don't thin you latex too much)

8 layers wow now im really gonna sweat!!! its going on top of a wet suit not a MR Incredible . i pass out firs few yards i walk!!! im gona invent a system of very thin hoses that wrap around the body between the suit and my skin, then pump water thru them to cool me off.... what u think will it work?

Using little hoses has been used on the Star Wars films to cool the actors in the Wookie suits. You would probably need a small heat exchanger that was pumping ice water to be effective depending on the outside temp plus body temp. The colder the water the more heat it would draw off, in theory.

Mike

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back