Skaar Prop Collection Corner - UPDATE!

Skaar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok, so first post for me to the RPF while its domain is being hijacked apparently, hope they are able to sort that out and get everything back to normal.

While I don't have a huge collection I thought you guys would be interested to see what I do have

Overview of my prop corner
2Hicf.jpg

Hylian Shield
rHXjT.jpg

Shield back
LzsGX.jpg

Master Sword
Ll36a.jpg

Nesting Dolls from the game "Stacking" and Capt America Helmet
gjaut.jpg

Noble Harry Potter Wands
BmwWG.jpg

BTTF Hover Board work in progress
ZZQJ8.jpg

Loki Mask
ZL5A2.jpg

Han in Carbonite face
Y4Xlm.jpg

Inglorious Basterds Bear Jew bat (First prop I actually made)
V64Si.jpg

Bioshock prop collection. Wall plaque made by member smick6
OQ2Dy.jpg

Havent reached the scale of some of the RPF legends but hopefully I'll get there

Thanks for lookin!

<--- Thats awesome that you can do that!! I'm gonna spend way too much time here

Last edited:
Re: Modest Prop Collection Corner

WHERE DID YOU GET THE SWORD AND SHIELD?! Very nice collection by the way, you're off to a great start! But get them out of that corner and onto a display :D

WHERE DID YOU GET THE SWORD AND SHIELD?! Very nice collection by the way, you're off to a great start! But get them out of that corner and onto a display :D

Fiberglassblades.com

The production company I work for gave it to me to keep safe when we dont use it!

Which we rarely do :)

And I'll display them better as soon as I move in a couple of weeks!

Last edited:

Modest display?? That is a great display :)
You have a killer foundation to build upon!!

Modest display?? That is a great display :)
You have a killer foundation to build upon!!

Thanks so much!

I hope to have an awesome prop office or movie room someday like a lot of the other guys here

Cool stuff you got there. Do the clocks also belong to the collection?

Nope, I collect old clocks too.

Who knows though I might accidentally collected a model that was used in some movie :)

So I've expanded away from the corner, A bit.

Got one of Ozymandiuss Rocketeer helmet kits and put it together this past weekend
It's amazing and the price is great too! Also an airsoft broomhandle gun to complete the feel :)
kf7aT.jpg

66sKO.jpg

GyFtk.jpg

First time using Rub N Buff and I really loved the result even though it wasnt as shiny as I thought it would be but I plan on using it again.

I've ordered the Wested jacket too and some boots, so look out expensive rocket pack kit (that is really expensive) because I'll probably never see you........ So you probably don't need to look out... I cant afford that. But next convention I'm totally gonna be the Rocketeer, Who lost his rocket. So like a depressed Rocketeer.

I also just got THE TRIFORCE!
And an Ocarina
Both of course from The Legend of Zelda
U6VaJ.jpg

WSPIg.jpg

nvdib.jpg

-- I dont see these enough

Last edited:
Nice Bioshock logo, is it one of mine?
Been working on the new one, let me know if your interested. Pics of the first one I think you have.

Last edited:
Holy cow! small world, er small forum i guess haha

Yeah man it totally is glad I can put a name to it again, sorry it is not getting the display it properly deserves at the moment, that will change as soon as I move :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back