Prop Store

Star Wars SIxth Scale Bandai Tamashii Nations R2-D2 complete Chogokin Diecast Sixth Scale with stand, box, accessories

Buy now for 300 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Note: the upper lamp fixture atop the dome is loose, I think it may have been glued down once but has now come off. In any case I just laid it on top where it belongs, it looks fine. Could be easily re-glued by the buyer.

Heavy diecast rendition of Artoo with spring-loaded center foot, crisp mechanical action on the posable legs. Comes with stand and accessories. Has been briefly on display in my collection since purchase.

Photos from Rebelscum (blue background) used for illustration only. Photos of item for sale are on gray background.

Attachments

• IMG_4053.jpg
    IMG_4053.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3,613
  • IMG_4049.jpg
    IMG_4049.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
  • Rebelscum Star Wars Photo ArchiveR2-D2-Perfect-Model-Chogokin-Tamashii-Nations-Bandai-026.jpg
    Rebelscum Star Wars Photo ArchiveR2-D2-Perfect-Model-Chogokin-Tamashii-Nations-Bandai-026.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,270

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store