sith stalker helmet

INFERNAL PREDATOR

i know this is the 3rd thread but i need a way to make the sith stalker helmet
is there any other way besides sculpting or pepakura?

any help would be appreciated

Ok dude I'm not trying to sound like a dick but this is really a PREDATOR forum I'm sure if you looked into the Star Wars forums you will find what your looking for ok
Why don't you try to make it yourself. You might surprise yourself on what you can do with a little imagination, thought, and trial and error you'll might just get it. Thats how must costumers gets things done.

Ok dude I'm not trying to sound like a dick but this is really a PREDATOR forum I'm sure if you looked into the Star Wars forums you will find what your looking for ok
Why don't you try to make it yourself. You might surprise yourself on what you can do with a little imagination, thought, and trial and error you'll might just get it. Thats how must costumers gets things done.
can u tell me the name of the star wars forum u think would be best for what im doing

What the heck man! Do you expect the freaking Sith Fairy to stop by and poop out a Stalker helmet. You will either have to spend money or make it yourself.
Buying that helmet is going to be around 300 on ebay when they appear, Sculpting it will be expensive, and Pep is going to be expensive as you will need to commission it. What did you think you could get away with a budget of 5 bucks and make this?

Sand scout is correct LEARN TO READ PAST THE SURFACE. I tell you what here is a freebee, a google search for star wars forums
http://www.google.com/search?q=star+wars+c...lient=firefox-a

Now do your own research and stop asking the same question over and over in new threads.

Moth Monty has spent a small fortune on his helmet. Thomas Spanos (aka The Clone Emperor on most sw forums) has sculpted his own helmet. There was one LFL employee who worked on the game who did the costume. So there so far are what less than 10 walking around?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back