sith stalker 3d model

These request really belong in the non-pred costuming forum. That being said if it hasn't been made (outside the game) then you may have to start from scratch and do the modeling yourself. To my knowledge Force Unleashed was not available for PC so extracting the 3d model isn't going to be easy. I think the best answer you are going to get is either try the link I already gave you and commission it or search google. Not a lot of people do that costume so resources are not as available as say clone troopers.

Do you have that file? Looks like it is still a work in progress. Also do you have the artist's permission to have someone finish their work?

Keep in mind with PEP stuff once you get it printed and put to together it still needs sculpting done for all the details.

I can tell you the mouth grill/vent is going to be a pain in PEP.

I do know in the upcoming edition you see the stalker without the helmet. That might be an alternative if the PEP doesn't work out.

Do you have that file? Looks like it is still a work in progress. Also do you have the artist's permission to have someone finish their work?

Keep in mind with PEP stuff once you get it printed and put to together it still needs sculpting done for all the details.

I can tell you the mouth grill/vent is going to be a pain in PEP.

I do know in the upcoming edition you see the stalker without the helmet. That might be an alternative if the PEP doesn't work out.
i managed to find a more done version but can u do me a favor and single out just the helmet
sith stalker model

again, i take no credit

i managed to find a more done version but can u do me a favor and single out just the helmet
sith stalker model

again, i take no credit
Looks like the same link as before. Again if you want someone to do this for you ,you need to have the artist's permission to use his or her work as a base before any one will touch it. Alot of 3d modelers get as tetchy as we do with recasting about someone messing with their files. Have you contacted the artist and been given the model? He or she has not had an update since February so they may have scraped it.

Looks like the same link as before. Again if you want someone to do this for you ,you need to have the artist's permission to use his or her work as a base before any one will touch it. Alot of 3d modelers get as tetchy as we do with recasting about someone messing with their files. Have you contacted the artist and been given the model? He or she has not had an update since February so they may have scraped it.
he probably did that and besides, i cant download it

:p What ask people on the dented helmet? Or talk to Skip about the commission? or make the 3d model? what do you want me to do?

Here is the thing, I don't work cheap for 3d modeling....meaning I won't do it for free You would be better off contacting Skip at the sight I gave you before.
You can easily ask at the Dented Helmet by signing up and asking yourself.

:p What ask people on the dented helmet? Or talk to Skip about the commission? or make the 3d model? what do you want me to do?

Here is the thing, I don't work cheap for 3d modeling....meaning I won't do it for free You would be better off contacting Skip at the sight I gave you before.
You can easily ask at the Dented Helmet by signing up and asking yourself.
i was talking about asking the people at the dented helmet

tnx

Don't take this the wrong way... If you need something so badly why can't you step up and do it yourself? I mean asking someone else to do your leg work for you is kinda ****** up. Simple go to the the dented helmet (www.thedentedhelmet.com) and ask them. You have to remember what kind of site your on, alot of people here have searched for something and when they can't find it they simple did it themselves. They didn't go asking everyone else if they can do it or asking someone else to go and ask some one else to do it. Step up and get what you need to get. If no one will do it or if no one has something you need then oh well.

I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request.... What is stopping you? Strigoi is correct asking someone else to do your leg work is very messed up. Just a heads up they may tell you to talk to skip as well.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forums/show...ight=starkiller

the OP on the above thread made (or claims to have) his own.

Otherwise, contact skip, I had him make me a custom ($50), but if he has the file already made its like $7.00

I've been on TDH for over a year, and everyone there is really helpful, most of them will actually answer questions, and not just say use the search box like I have run into here.

And this guy: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forums/memb...661-Big_water99

actually makes and sells the mask's at good prices (like $100)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back