Announcement Site Issues

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
I know there is already a thread talking about some of the issues we are having right now, but I wanted to address them here, give you a bit of an update and acknowledge that we know there is a problem and we are working to resolve it.

As many of you have seen, over the past two weeks, the site is often "down." The fact is, it isn't actually down, it is just waiting. We have an issue within the software of the server that is sitting and waiting on responses for a VERY long time. The result for you is that the page times our while it wait to load.

The good news is that this is not a server issue.

The bad news is that it is a software issue and we are having a VERY hard time tracking down what is causing it.

With that being said we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible and will let you know as soon as we have done so.

Thank you very much for your patience while we deal with this problem.

Re: You spoke, We listened! - Junkyard V 2.1

Anyone notice access to therpf has been a bit spotty lately? Seems to time out a lot

Sometimes can not get on the Forum

As the title says,I sometimes can not get on the forum is it because the forum gets over loaded causing it to not be able to connect making it say it can not connect or times out..

Is anyone else having this same issue?,this has just started doing this to me the last couple days but it is not every day I have this issue.and there is no certain time of the day it just happens when I sometimes get on to see what is new or want to reply or post something.

Thanks
Clarence

Re: Sometimes can not get on the Forum

We are actively working on this issue right now and hope to have it resolved shortly.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back