Singer/Desato Battlestar Galactica

global-helmet-01a.jpg

The helmet is very cool but how do you put it on?

Last edited:
I've seen pre-production images of the cylons and ships etc but was there any images posted on how the uniforms would look ?

The helmet would split in 2 pieces, or the collar would be a separate soft piece.
The guns on our art page were done for Mystery Men
The mission patches- Nutty Professor
The red helmet- Firefly

No visor on this helmet? I never bought into the energy field visor idea from the original Galactica Viper helmets, what if you lost power or your battery runs out! I like the uniform but you had better be in shape to wear it.

Last edited:
The guns on our art page were done for Mystery Men The mission patches- Nutty Professor
The red helmet- Firefly

I remember those guns now! In the alley, the guns that Blue Raja chops in half with his mind! :lol

And, the red helmet, Early I think?

Nice work!!

It's too bad they didn't get any further into the development of the design, it would have been interesting to see how the mechanics of the helmet would have worked.

It's too bad they didn't get any further into the development of the design, it would have been interesting to see how the mechanics of the helmet would have worked.

Well, we have the sculpture. If anyone in LA wants to put in the labor, we will supply materials and guidance, in trade; you get a copy of the finished helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back