Sinbad The 5th Voyage trailer. Stop motion is back!

Yep. It's been in the works quite awhile. This is being made by Ron Cole in Florida and it's been talked about over on the stopmotionanimation.com website in length.

In fact, he just cleared a major legal obstacle in getting to use the word "Dynamation". Ray Harryhausen and his lawyers have given Ron their blessings.

It's been cool following this from a simple forum idea to completion.

that's awesome! thanks for the tip on the stopmotionanimation.com site... will check it out!

Yep. It's been in the works quite awhile. This is being made by Ron Cole in Florida and it's been talked about over on the stopmotionanimation.com website in length.

In fact, he just cleared a major legal obstacle in getting to use the word "Dynamation". Ray Harryhausen and his lawyers have given Ron their blessings.

It's been cool following this from a simple forum idea to completion.

I was looking for The Golden Voyage amulet threads and came across this. Before I spend the time to find it and stream it....is it any good?

I see it has a release date of 2014. But I've heard nothing of it 'till I came across this.

I was looking for The Golden Voyage amulet threads and came across this. Before I spend the time to find it and stream it....is it any good?

I see it has a release date of 2014. But I've heard nothing of it 'till I came across this.
It's not worth it at all from what I remember. Patrick Stewart narrates which is the highlight. I believe it was direct to VOD/streaming and sure looked it. The stop motion is bad and is horribly edited leaving it very much out of place. I'm a huge Harryhausen fan and this was just plain embarrassing to the point where I couldn't even sit through it.

I feel like an idiot… I thought this was this sinbad

1DE2F14B-FA97-4B1C-9AD1-03D1F17EFB7D.jpeg

Not even joking… I’ve lost my mind

So, here's the funny thing. Shahin Sean Solimon is the first PERSIAN actor to play Sinbad. (of which the Sinbad character is supposed to be Persian) and yet, his appearance in the 5th movie is the LEAST Sinbad-like appearance I've seen. Go figure.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back