Simpsons, The (TV)

arwa

Sr Member
I don't have any screen caps, but does anyone have the cover to the cassette that Milhouse's dad made in the episode that him and his wife get divorced?

Homer laughs in his face after he tells him about his music that he is producing with a woman he met. Shortly afterwards she takes Milhouse's dad's car.

I think it would be a good cheap prop for some of you Simpson's collectors out there considering you can pick up a cheap cassette tape and just slide the image in the case.

Can anyone chime in on this or has it been done before?

-arwa

Re: New Simpson's Prop Idea (I think) Can I borrow a feeling?

If you are looking for a DVD screen cap, find someone that has (or rent) The Simpsons season 8, episode 4F04 "A Milhouse Divided".

Re: New Simpson's Prop Idea (I think) Can I borrow a feeling?

You're welcome. I own season 1-9 on DVD, so if anyone needs any 'caps, just give me the episode number, and where it appears in the episode, and I'll get back to ya :)

Very cool stuff.

This was my collection until one day I opened the bin I had it all in and found the Buzz Cola had leaked into the Krusty O's and turned all moldy. Yech!

norm-484f00628d546-Simpsons%2C+The+%28TV%29+%281989%29.jpeg

St. Valentines day is coming up, anyone have the card Lisa gave Ralph from the episode "I love Lisa"? You know, the "I choo choo choose you" one.

St. Valentines day is coming up, anyone have the card Lisa gave Ralph from the episode "I love Lisa"? You know, the "I choo choo choose you" one.
Don't remember who originally created/posted this one, but it was offered here for free. I will remove it if asked by the member that created it.

attachment.php

Montagar, thanks for posting that up you're my Valentine, buddy.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back