Simply The Best Megacon Ever.

ZacharyHurst

Hello fellow RPF'rs, How many of you made it to Megacon this year in Orlando Fl?
What Did You Wear? What Did You Get? Post the pics of your work on this thread.

I gotta say that I thought that this years Megacon looked a little light in the big draw category, With no Kevin Smith and No Kirk or Spock But the big man Stan Lee was there and he was really amazing! I took my "Captive Stark" suit and my Mark IV and had a blast.

I was honored to win the big raffle this year and got to take home a really beautiful Batsuit from the fine gentlemen at Gotham City F X. It is truly a work of art and I will post pics as soon as possible.

I'm the guy you talked to after the Tom Felton panel on Saturday in the Wolverines shirt. I posted my pics in one of the other threads.

Looks like a blast! Awesome pics
Did you meet Stan Lee? Hes scheduled for the comic con in Alberta April 27-29, would love to get his autograph...especially before he kicks the bucket hes looken a little on the old side these days haha

I was honored to win the big raffle this year and got to take home a really beautiful Batsuit from the fine gentlemen at Gotham City F X. It is truly a work of art and I will post pics as soon as possible.
You have no idea how many times all of us said to each other all day that we hoped that you'd win it. Congratulations!!!

Here is a photo of the Batman suit on set up day #1! Congrats Zach, we are so thankful for your donation to The Second Harvest Food Group & glad you won. And we look forward to pics of you in it!!! ;)
DSCN8062.jpg

Fluid and Siq, I cannot tell you what a great time I had being with you at the con. 40k peeps and you guys felt like family. I will be contacting Selman soon to see about any future collaborations! You made Megacon for me and that was before the raffle.

Looks like a blast! Awesome pics
Did you meet Stan Lee? Hes scheduled for the comic con in Alberta April 27-29, would love to get his autograph...especially before he kicks the bucket hes looken a little on the old side these days haha

#1 Yes, I did get to meet Mr. Lee and He autographed my Mark IV. It was an amazing experience. He is not long in the tooth at all and was incredibly generous to me and all who came to see him. If you get the chance to meet him you will see what I mean and when he does pass from this world we will be the poorer for it. His crew was welcoming and even asked me to pose for some pictures with Him. They work so hard and yet still take the time to make us feel special.

Nice suit Zach! Saw you strutting around in that thing...and kudos on the bat suit, checked that piece out and it is nice!
I'm terrible on getting pics for myself so I don't have any from Megacon to share yet, but I am sure they will start popping up eventually.

Here are some of the pics of the amazingness of meeting Stan Lee and some work someone did with a greenscreen.

Take a good look at the greensreen pic, It is not a double post! See if you can tell where I filled a gap on the suit. I used paint program and just screwed around a bit.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back