"Simon the Mechanical bird"

whiteraven

Has anyone ever attempted this prop? I'd like to see, since I'm a huge fan of "Bubo the mechanical Owl" from Clash of the Titans as well as I love ravens.
yourhighness4221.jpg

Anyone got any ideas on how to make one with a little bit of articulation for posing?

From the cheesy spoof "Your Highness".

You will hate it the first time through... (I did)

But I caught it on tv and found it funny the second and third time.

Dear God Natalie!!!!! :love

I too though Simon would be a cool prop to replicate. Were there any physical prop versions of him?

You will hate it the first time through... (I did)

I thougth the EXACT same thing, but now I can't stop endlessly quoting it. If you have the chance PLEASE watch YOUR HIGHNESS a few times!!! Danny McBride is fantasctic in this, and LOL funny:

"Steven, i'm going to put you on the floor now so I can strum my filthies...."

Cool idea too.

So who's going to attempt this? Would be awesome to see, maybe even buy!

I'd prefer it to be basically hollow, wings able to spread, legs and toes articulated, head turns... Doesn't have to be mechanical, just more like an action figure maybe?

never seen this before but if you just want a poseable figure look up stickfas kits they comprise entirely of ball and socket joints which would be ideal for this purpose, they have dragon kits which would do the wings too

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back