Interest Silver Chalice of Antioch (cast in bronze)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought of doing a new run of the historic Silver Chalice of Antioch and wanted to gauge interest:

This would be cast in bronze using a traditional lost wax method with natural patina. These measure about 6" wide at the lip and 8" tall and weight a good EIGHT POUNDS!

If I can get six guys on board, I think we could do these for $1000 each (shipping via express courier anywhere in the world). Let me know if you're seriously interested and if we get enough interest, we'll get the ball rolling.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

INTEREST LIST:

1) Kali Yuga (COW)
2) Joe310blk (COW)
3) Farrell (e-mail)
4)

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bumping up... got a couple of interested parties so far. Six would be ideal, but we might be able to swing it with only five guys.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interest thread is half-way there... if we can get three more guys on board, this run is a-go!