silicone mask fried revenge fit pictures

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ianfxmen

Sr Member
showing the general fit and realistic eyeholes that dosent need makeup of the fried revenge silicone mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Miker

Dang...that is cool! Is it glued in? What did u do to blend the edges at your eyes? Also, do u use prosaide to attach this or something else??

darthwhitey

Sr Member
Amazing...really nice.

Your prices are fair too. There's a lot that goes into a mask like this.

I need to decide which one I want!

brad

jw3032

I don't know how you're able to do those eyes. I've been trying on the Palpy and Hellboy but so far no luck; make-up is the only way to fill it in. I'll have to see some of your other pictures but these sure are terrific masks.

ianfxmen

Sr Member
You have to modify your core quite a bit and also the way you sculpt the mask around the eyes. We perfected tha over the years with muliple trial and error.good luck with you masks