Silent Hill 2: Hotel Room 312 Tv Project

Egon Spengler

Master Member
Photo of the television from the game

img11.jpg

Photo of my prop, a work in progress.

104_0368pic.jpg

I need a bigger television for the tv screen area. But so far it's coming along nicely. Used photoshop for the trim along the middle area.

I don't expect many comments on this. Silent Hill doesn't seem too popular on this forum. I guess afterthe film comes out there will be more interest in the games as well.

I'd like to eventually make actual working dials on the television as well as a power button or switch to make this a pretty much fully functional televison instead of just a shell for a tv thats inside.

Any help or advice from those that are into rewiring electronics and switches and dails would be very much appreciated.

That is very cool. :thumbsup

I'm a BIG Silent Hill fan and it's always great to see someone make something from one of the games.

Jim

Thanks guys. :) This has been a really fun project so far. It would be greatto be able to somehow connect new switches and dials to the television to make it really functional.

Then you have to make a copy of the video to play on it. All pillows, and suffocating wife. I recently did a SH related shirt for a new store I'm opening on Cafepress.

Originally posted by gnrlotto@Apr 11 2006, 10:50 AM
Then you have to make a copy of the video to play on it.  All pillows, and suffocating wife.  I recently did a SH related shirt for a new store I'm opening on Cafepress.
[snapback]1224348[/snapback]​

random... bizare choice...

but VERY cool. :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back